Sunday, January 1, 2017

Me in the New Year....2017 will sure be good!!!

2016
2017

No one is in charge of your happiness except you
Magic happens when you don’t give up even though you want to. The universe always falls in love with a stubborn heart
Be picky with whom you invest your time in wasted time is worse than wasted money
Some loved her for her honesty some hated her for her truth neither a poet nor a writer she was just a simple woman who thought deeply and felt too much
You know what breaks me? When someone is visibly excited about a feeling or a n idea or a hope or a risk taken and they tell you about it but prefer it with :Sorry this is dumb but-“
Don’t do that
I don’t know who came here before me, who conditioned you to think you had to apologize or feel obtuse. But, bot here. Dream so big it’s silly. Laugh so hard it’s obnoxious. Love so much it’s impossible.
And don’t you ever feel unintelligent. And don’t you ever apologize. And don’t you ever shrink so you can squeeze yourself into small places and small minds.
Grow. It’s a big world. There’s room. You fit. I promise
You may not see it today or tomorrow but you will look back in a few years and be absolutely perplexed and awed by how every little thing added up and brought you somewhere wonderful or where you’ve always wanted to be
Trust the timing of your life
And in the end all I learned was how to be strong alone
I still may not know what I want but I do know that someday I want to live in a house filled with my books and travel souvenirs and the walls that aren’t covered with bookshelves will be covered with photos of my family and friends. When I leave the house I will be going to a job I love and Ill return to a person I love. So, that’s the dream I am working on
Some people aren’t loyal to you they are loyal to their need of you. Once their need changes so does their loyalty
Say goodbye to drama toxic people and self- criticism. Say yes to more happiness, time with good friends and love
You said you liked storms so I let you in. turns out you can only handle little rain, and I am a hurricane!
Marry the one who gives you the same feeling you have when you see your food coming at a restaurant
Work hard in silence let our success be your noise
Working for success will make you a master but working for satisfaction will make you a legend
Psychology says no matter how angry you get you always end up forgiving the people you love
When you wish good for others good things come back to you this is the law of nature
We fall in love with one version of someone and we expect them to stay that way but they never do
Most of our mistakes the big ones at least are the result of allowing emotion to overrule logic. We knew the right choice but didn’t obey
I focused so hard on what I wanted that I lost sight of what I deserved
Forgive yourself for accepting less than you deserved but don’t do it again

Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will!
Note: This compilation of quotes are picked up from various sources available from secondary sources. These are some beautiful quotes from various sources which inspired me to inculcate these into my life.....None of these are written or owned by me...

No comments:

Post a Comment