Monday, February 19, 2018

Growing up!

One day we just cross paths, destiny is what I thought
Flawless English and good orator, can take this forward I thought
We spoke, we spoke again, its nice to finally meet a person you can converse with I thought
Then we became a part of each other’s day, it’s a good feeling I thought
You warned me, don’t have expectations, I don’t have at the moment I thought
Meeting was great, super bonding, what’s the harm in taking the leap of faith I thought
Days went by, our bonding grew, hey its nice we are getting to know each other I thought
Met your friends and family, maybe he really likes me I thought
Shared his every problem and predicament with me, he trusts me I thought
Worked through his tough times hand in hand, I like him I thought
He appreciated every small aspect of my contribution, he loves me I thought
Stops doing the small things he used to do, he’s too tensed with his work I thought
Spoke lesser every day, he is too busy I thought
Didn’t speak for few days in a row, moms unwell so he’s tensed I thought
Stopped speaking, subtly its over but I need closure I thought
Never responds to any message, he wants to say in person I thought
Met him personally, didn’t show any remorse, Coward I realized
A lesson well learnt I thought
All that shines is not gold I realized
Destiny will make you cross paths with people who will leave you in a lurch
You need to keep your chin up and move on I realized

Life is too short, learn the lesson, grow-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment