Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ghar ke nuske for straight & shiny hair!

I will lie if I say that 'I am not jealous of a girl with long straight tresses'.  Having scanty, dry, frizzy and wavy hair can be a big curse since your crowing glory defines you in some way or the other. Thankfully my Nanima, a naturalistic, shared different natural ways of getting your hair frizz free.

- A hot olive oil message twice a week does wonders to your hair. It makes your hair straight & shiny hair
- You could use aloevera juice on you scalp twice a week to give you the much needed shine and frizz free hair. Surprisingly your hair also straightens with regular application
- Nanima would make an oil with coconut oil, castor oil, some fenugreek seeds, kadi patta leaves, and badam oil. regularly applying this warm oil on your hair makes your hair straight & shiny.

Today I am happy that my nanima's nuske worked and today I have good straight shiny hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment